Coming Soon! F-751 Avocado Quality Meter - Nondestructively Gauges Avocado Quality by Measuring Dry Matter!
The F-751 Avocado Quality Meter nondestructively and rapidly analyses internal traits of fresh avocado through near infrared analysis (NIR).
Sending particles of light into the fruit, the F-751 then measures the light interactance with molecules to assess the quantity of key quality traits.
The F-751 comes equipped to work with Fruit Maps, the FREE Interactive Harvest Map. Monitor your orchards in real time from anywhere in the world!
Product Features• Light-weight, portable, and field-ready
• Non-desctructive measurements
• Fast and consistent - scans take 4-6 seconds per sample
• Built-in GPS for easy crop mapping
• Transflective display for outdoor viewing
• Rechargeable / replaceable batteries that last all day
• Wi-Fi capabilities
• Created specifically for Avocado Measurement!
• Produce Quality measurements at a FRACTION OF THE PRICE of a Produce Quality Meter!
The More You Use It, the More Accurate Your Data!
Your F-751 comes with pre-programmed starter model for Hass avocado. The more you use your Avocado Quality Meter, the more accurate your harvest info will be for your farm and cultivar.
Applications• Optimisation of crop management and harvest-timing for fresh produce growers
• Postharvest quality management in cold storage and ripening rooms
• Import quality assessment
• Retail outlet inspection
More InformationFor more information, including product specifications, please download the F-751 Avocado Quality Meter brochure