F-950 Three Gas Analyser - Fast, Accurate and Cost-effective Analysis
The Felix Instruments' F-950 Three Gas Analyser measures levels of Ethylene, CO2 and O2 to maintain optimal produce quality at every phase of the supply chain.
The F-950’s versatile design allows it to be be scaled to many environments, from cold storage to transportation container.
Simple to operate and weighing less than a kilogram, the F-950 uses an electrochemical cell to measure ethylene between 0-200 ppm.
The F-950 is ideal for measuring ethylene production across a wide range of fruit types.
• Measures C2H4, CO2 and O2
• Displays results in under 30 seconds
• Past records stored on the device
• Handheld and lightweight
• Battery lasts for 8+ hours
• Display easily viewed in dimly lit environments
• PolarCept!TM water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
• Controlled Atmosphere storage facility management
• Verification of ethylene mitigation systems
• Packing house inspection
• Precision citrus degreening
• Storage assignment in distribution centers
• Modified Atmosphere Packaging quality assurance
More InformationFor more information, including product specifications, please download the F-950 Three Gas Analyser brochure