ETH-1010N - Ethylene Atmosphere Sampling InstrumentThe ETH-1010N analyser provides accurate real-time measurement of ethylene gas concentrations, in a compact instrument suitable for field and laboratory use.
At the core of the instrument is a proprietary nanoporous gold sensor technology that offers extraordinary sensitivity to ethylene, at levels as low as 10 ppb in air.
Ethylene is a plant hormone produced by trees, plants, fruits, and vegetables, in response to stress, and during ripening and maturity. Measurements of ethylene gas present in the air have been used as an agricultural diagnostic tool for many decades.
However, in the past, sensitive ethylene measurements were available only to expert users: primarily laboratory researchers and scientific equipment technicians. ETH-1010N has been designed for growers, storage facility owners and operators, and researchers alike, to increase the value of their products and services.
Product Features & Benefits
• Real-time measurement
• High sensitivity down to few ppb for ethylene
• High selectivity to ethylene with little to no cross sensitivity
• Built in sampling pump
• Quick connections for air inlet and outlet
• User adjustable sampling rate
• Compact and portable
• Internal data logging and storage
• Virtual COM Port communication via USB connection
• SD card data storage and transfer
• Rechargeable battery
• Front panel display with status indicator
• Optional FASense data display software
• Optional analog output
• Postharvest CA storage room monitoring for control (Kiwifruit, Apple, Pear, Avocado, Melons, Banana, Passion Fruit, etc.)
• Refrigerated shipping containers monitoring
• Fruit ripening room ethylene control
• Single fruit ripeness indicator
• General gas sensing
For more information, including product specifications, please download the ETH-1010N Atmosphere Sampling Instrument brochure