F-940 Store It! Gas Analyser - Maintain Storage to Optimise QualityThe Felix Instruments' F-940 Store It! Gas Analyser provides rapid and precise measurements of ethylene, CO2 and O2.
The F-940 Store It! was designed for Quality Assurance staff to increase shelf-life and prevent spoilage by monitoring ripening gases throughout the storage process.
The F-940 Store It! features an intuitive user interface, making it simple to operate right out of the box. Its lightweight, handheld design enables users to rely on the Store It! at all stages of storage along the supply chain. A built-in data logger stores thousands of data points and conveniently communicates data through USB or Bluetooth onto a PC or tablet for later analysis.
• Measures C2H4, CO2 and O2
• Displays results in under 30 seconds
• Past records stored on the device
• Handheld and lightweight
• Battery lasts for 8+ hours
• Display easily viewed in dimly lit environments
• PolarCept!TM water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
• Controlled Atmosphere storage facility management
• Ethylene mitigation verification
• Packing house inspection
• Precision citrus degreening
• Storage assignment in distribution centers
• Modified Atmosphere Packaging quality assurance
More InformationFor more information, including product specifications, please download the F-940 Store It! Gas Analyser brochure